Nothing really visual new this week so no screenshots. I did a bit of refactoring and fixed some bugs.
- Replaced QuickSheets with SQLite4Unity
- Initial work on a simple inventory system and supporting actions around that (Pickup/Drop/Interact)
- Moving from a inheritance model to a composition model, not going full ECS but enough so that I am not duplicating code for every object.
- Investigated moving to SpriteTile but didn't really like it vs the default Unity Tilemap.
- Rewrote my FOV to use its own layer vs changing the colors of every sprite on the map.
- Got Unity Tilemap Rule and Random tiles wired up for dungeon walls and random floor tiles
This coming sprint I am looking to finish up the conversion to the component system.